For any help and advice please contact us on 01278 439218
- All cornice orders will be delivered within 9 working days costing from £42 --- All cornice orders will be delivered within 9 working days costing from £42
Plaster Coving and Plaster Cornice
To help you see exactly what your coving will look like in your home, we've prepared 3D visualisations to help you make the perfect choice. You'll find the 3D view available graphic next to the Coving or Cornicing items where available. They are available on most of our best selling plaster mouldings.
Made to Match Service
If you need mouldings reproduced to match an original profile to replace damaged/missing sections or to mirror existing cornicing. Find out more about our Made to Match service.
Our best selling plaster mouldings
- CR2 This small, plain but detailed rose is best suited to small... £24.00
- CR5 With it's fine detailing, the CR5 is by far our most... £36.00
- CR6 With it's leaf design, this ceiling rose is typical of... £48.00
- CR8 With it's intricate design and high relief, this large... £66.00
- CR13 This plaster ceiling centre has a very stylish intricate... £30.00
- CR30 Highly decorative Victorian plaster Ceiling Rose. Period... £36.00
A beautiful corbel perfect for Victorian homes.£18.00
- B-type Classic Victorian styled profile with deep inner cove... £30.60 /length (2.6m)
- Camden Our Victorian Coving always sell extremely well, and the... £26.40 /length (2.6m)
- Hamdon Elegantly styled Georgian cornice moulding. Fine detailing... £26.40 /length (2.6m)
- Large Acanthus Acanthus leaf style plaster cornice moulding with a strong,... £28.20 /length (2.6m)
- Large Deco This authentic 1930's Art Deco plaster cornice design lends... £28.80 /length (2.6m)
- Large Georgian Run Classic style Georgian plaster moulding to suit period... £27.60 /length (2.6m)
- Medium Swan Neck This classic plaster coving with it's large sweeping cove... £26.40 /length (2.6m)
- Small Swan Neck Small plaster Coving / Cornice to suite period and modern... £25.20 /length (2.5m)
- RM10 Stylish Victorian period plaster cornice / coving for... £27.00 /length (2.6m)
- Stepped Very modern contemporary style stepped plaster cornice /... £25.80 /length (2.6m)
- R7 Quality plaster dado rail moulding. By far our best seller.... £9.60 /length (1.8m)
- Large Victorian Run Very strong selling period plaster cornice with typical... £30.00 /length (2.5m)
- Penrose A strong design which combines chunky rolls and fine... £30.60 /length (2.6m)
- Salford Georgian Run Georgian period stylish plaster cornice for ceiling height... £27.60 /length (2.6m)
- Grand Victoria Large Victorian decorative plaster cornice suited to... £31.20 /length (2.6m)
- C5 Large scroll plaster corbel. Classic architectural styling... £18.00
What are Plaster Mouldings?
Plaster Mouldings are room adornments, dating back over 9,000 years, and were originally found in Anatolia and Syria. The Egyptians were the first race to realise the full extent of uses for plaster mouldings, creating such wonders as the Cheops Pyramid.
Coving and Cornicing, and why it's great
Over the years, plaster mouldings developed into an adornment for housing and rooms. The most popular being Coving. Coving or Cornicing is the process of fixing ornate plaster mouldings around the join between the ceiling and the walls as a way of both joining the two, and also as a way of extending the design styling of a room or house.
At Regency Plaster Mouldings, we stock a massive range of Coving and Cornicing. From our most popular range of Victorian Coving, to our more individual Ornate Coving range. We stock all sizes, and all prices. We hope you enjoy what you see!
Frequently Asked Questions
Returns policy. What can I do if I am not happy?
Well we take customer satisfaction very seriously. So the first thing to do is give us a call or email within 4 working days. If you...
I want to add value to my property using plaster...
When looking to increase your property value, any good estate agent will tell you that style and impressions will make a massive...
Can I fit your products myself?
Yes you can. We have a fitting guide and we also provide fitting materials on our site which we recommend strongly to help you do it...